51ST ANNUAL SHOW SALE CACTUS & SUCCULENT SOCIETY OF AMERICA HUNTINGTON LIBRARY & BOTANICAL GARDENS
- Dates: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, July 1-3, 2016
- Location: The Huntington: 1151 Oxford Drive, San Marino, CA
- The Botanical Center. Contact 626-405-2100
- Show & Sale Hours: Sale: Friday & Saturday 10:30am-4:30pm;
- Sunday 10:30am-4:00pm
- Show: Saturday 10:30am-4:30pm; Sunday 10:30am-4:00pm
- Show Set-up: Thurs. June 30th, 9am-1pm
- Enter Plants: Thurs., June 30th 1pm-6pm & Friday, July 1, 10:30am-4:00pm.
- Judging starts at 5:00pm Friday
- Auction: Items need to be registered by 3pm, Saturday, July2
- There will be a Silent Auction during dinner and a Live Auction (30 items max.) after dinner. Auctioneers will decide placement of items: 2 items per person/business marked as donation or split.
- Dinner: Dearmore BBQ: $25 per person. Mail checks made out to CSSA to:
- Bonnie Ikamura – 8400 Bleriot Ave. Los Angeles, CA, 90045
- Reservations must be made & paid for by 12noon, Sat. July 2
- Teardown: Sunday, July 3, 4:00pm
Be sure to pick up a Show Schedule & Index from your CSSA Club Affiliate at your next club meeting if you interested in entering plants in the Show or in the Auction.
All Cactus & Succulent Club members, CSSA members, vendors, volunteers or show participants need to wear their club badges AND a special CSSA/HBG pass that reads “ Annual CSSA Show Participant” to enter the HBG for free. If you are a HBG member this doesn’t apply. Please obtain a pass from your CSSA Affiliate at your club meeting or contact Barbara Hall, Show Chair before the event. We are not permitted to hand out passes at the HBG entryway. There are opportunities to participate/volunteer in this year’s show, even for a couple of hours in the showroom or sales areas, hospitality (food) area, information table, holding area, welcome table at the HBG entry & setup/teardown. All participants receive a show T-Shirt as a thank you.
See you at the Show! Barbara Hall, CSSA Show Chair Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 818-368-6914